Click Me

Spinosa

Spinosa Petaling Jaya, Selangor Dealer
CikNah Ismail -012.353.0018

Rabu, 18 Januari 2012

My 'tool' box

eversince i've started to DIY
i have bought most of the basic things that i think is needed

during my first class
i brought the sewing kit in a big bag
it was really troublesome!
at one time, i have placed everything on my table
it took me 2 tables to put it all
(blushing!)

as i observed the others
they have had brought with them a 'tool' box
which looks like this



isn't cute?
i liked it
and so, i surveyed for this item
it costs RM12.50 from the Felton warehouse
and costs Rm19 to Rm21 from any Hypermarkets


unfortunately, it doesn't look heavy duty
since i need to use it for a long term
well, i end up getting myself a better quality tool box


bought this from Ace Hardware, MidValley yesterday
the tool box costs RM43
whereas the plastic compartment box costs RM8.90

i've kept all my 'tools' in the box last night
it looks neat and easy to arrange :)


cinta...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...