Click Me

Spinosa

Spinosa Petaling Jaya, Selangor Dealer
CikNah Ismail -012.353.0018

Ahad, 22 Januari 2012

Epal: Day 3 [Project 1]


started off with my first project and is in progress.. yeay!!!
i noticed both of Cikgu Ida is not around today

Cikgu Ain is very new to me
unfortunately, i found her not helpful and not friendly :(
 mungkin perasaan saya semata2 :p
tak kenal maka tak cinta kan.. ;)

the reason being is due to
my first project encountered many missing details even though i've just started

well, as usual Cikgu Noli will check all of the students work 
before entering the next phase 
yalah! takut salah bikin kan..

anyway, i just can't wait for my first project to be completed ;)

today, i had to put out some cash
for the materials
the spray costs me RM25 whereas the thread is sold at RM0.70
the thread is to match with the colour of the cloth


in order to do the rouleau
i needed a loop turner
and this costs RM29
 
aduiii.. everything needed to be bought within 1 day
thank goodness Cikgu Noli baik hati
she lend it to me and to another student from Tanjung Malim
she even offered to do it since it is a bit difficult to make the rouleaus

i just wish if the premise opens tomorrow 
so i can complete my first project :)
unfortunately, NOTTT! hehe.. :p

these 2 days have been fun
with the presence of a talkative makcik
i didn't catch her name
her trademark was "SubhanAllah" :)

from the moment she came til it is time to go back
her machine did not move an inch.. hehe!

she made us laugh all the time
until we didn't even notice it is time to go back.. hehe!
i hope she'll be around next week ^_^

i'll disclose my product once my 1st project has completed
can't wait.. :)
  
 
cinta...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...