Click Me

Spinosa

Spinosa Petaling Jaya, Selangor Dealer
CikNah Ismail -012.353.0018

Selasa, 3 Januari 2012

define the most beautiful you

early of 2011, i had a massive breakouts on acne
i expressed my heart to most of my gurlfrens about my unwelcome acne

well, of course facial treatments, home remedies and skincare products were in place
from shelf products to luxury skincare
it cost me a fortune!

worked after few months though.. 
the blossoming acne was tamed
but it is just too costly.. haishhh!

unfortunately, my worst nightmare is not over yet
i am desperate to get rid of the scars 
(acne scar, oil seed removal scar, etc)

to my surprise, the dark spots is beginning to claim its title on  my plump cheeks too
not to mention the dark circles under my eyes

oh! bummer!!!


in the 4th quarter of 2011
my Love introduced to me with the new skincare product in the market
Twin Lovely Facial Treatment Set
it was like a magical wand
*tringgggg*

i can  see the scars surrendering what belongs to me
my skin may not be as soft and supple like a baby's skin 
but the product clears away the acne scars and dark spots 

without realizing the gradual changes, it gives a healthy glow to my dull and lifeless skin
I just love it!

It is affordable, mobile & what matters most is.. it work miracles
Thank u Twin Lovely !!!
the best is yet to be

after a day slumbering with Twin Lovely Facial Treatment Set


in less than a month slumbering with Twin Lovely Facial Treatment Set













cinta...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...